Re: [Tigers] Centerforce Clutch

To: "'Tom Kukla'" <tlkukla@comcast.net>, "'Tigers'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Centerforce Clutch
From: "jim" <jim@island.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 18:32:16 -0800
Hi Tom

Search the archives for 'Centerforce' as this topic was brought up not that
long ago.

I have a dual friction with about 400 HP  Works great !!! I think you order
the mid-60's  10" Mustang one IIRC.

There's just one part # as that model comes as a matched set. I took out a
Mcleod and find the pedal

pressure much less with the new Centerforce.

Jim

B382000446