Re: [Tigers] frame

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] frame
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 23:36:16 -0800
>>>would you know where there is one OR WHAT WOULD I HAVE TO PAY FOR ONE
>>>(body/chassis ), ???<<<

Well, just asking the list probably got the word out.  The Tiger unibody is
considered rather valuable because ultimately can still be (restored to) a
Tiger.  The likelihood of finding one in decent shape is rather small.  The
only way I see one being available is because a car is wrecked (and that
would be of no value to you).  Or, if one was stolen, stripped and then
recovered. As to price...???  I think at least $5,000-$10,000 for a bare
unibody in decent shape. But that is a pure speculation on my part.

I'm not sure what you are trying to build, restore or???  If you would post
your plans perhaps you would receive a better response.  I'm not sure how
"up" on Tigers you are.  While they were based on the Alpine, Tigers are
considered unique in their method of construction.  You might want to look
at Norm Millers Rootes1 site as there is a lot to be gathered on the
subject.
http://www.rootes1.com/

Tom