Re: [Tigers] bumper over-riders

To: <garywinblad@comcast.net>, <Rollright@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] bumper over-riders
From: "bob webb" <bobjeanbeams@roadrunner.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 10:37:08 -0500
the change was probably one of chrysler's ongoing changes to different
vendors with a possible cost decrease. there were several vendor changes for
parts for the series 5 alpine thru out the production period, and since the
series 5 was the basis for mk1a and mk 2 tigers items such as this were the
same. my parts book for the alpines doesn't show when the change was made.
that makes me believe it was just a rolling change. i wonder if there were a
few cars that may have had both styles on them.