[Tigers] United XXX alert

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] United XXX alert
From: David T Johnson <djoh797014@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 16:00:55 -0800 (PST)
Listers

Pat and I have been approved as chairmen for the TE/AE United XXX to
be held Oct
6
thru Oct 10, 2011 in French Lick, IN.  Pat and I have been
working for months to
put

together the best United in years.  Up coming
schedule will include
    Thurs -early arrival
    Fri - Autocross at the
Salem Speedway host by Barry Schoeberger
             We can join the Good Old
Boys in the evening Figure 8 races
          European gokart Grand Prix with
Amish Cooking
    Sar - A tour in the Hoosier National Forest
         - 2 hr
steam train ride though the Hoosier National Forest followed
            by
dinner on the train
    Sun - Car Show and judging
            banquet
featuring some well known celebrity speakers
            including Tim Suddard
- Grassroots Motor Sports editor
                         John Clegg - ex
Rootes Motorcar engineer who worked on
the Alpines
ex Rocket Scientist
                         and others
    Mon - Goodbye
until next United and my collapse from exhaustion.

The usual stuff such as
Parts Room and such will be there but Pat and I
are still working out the
details.

Volunteers are encouraged.  We need help.  Contact me.

French Lick
is a restored nationally famous resort and spa.  It is a 5 star
resort
will
all the 5 star amenities.  We have a block of 100 rooms.  The host hotel
has
443 room with another 300 available.  Go to their website and check the
place
out at FrenchLick.com and click in PDF brochure.

A more accurate list of
details will be posted as soon as Pat ahve nailed
down the costs.  We are
trying to keep the costs within reaon.

Come to French Lick for some Hoosier
Hospality.