Re: [Tigers] =?utf-8?q?making_air_cleaner_more_theft_proof?=

To: "=?utf-8?B?R2VvcmdlIExlaWJlcnQ=?="
Subject: Re: [Tigers] =?utf-8?q?making_air_cleaner_more_theft_proof?=
From: "=?utf-8?B?c3Bvb2swMUBjb21jYXN0Lm5ldA==?=" <spook01@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 11:59:23 -0600
Or a trunk monkey.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

----- Reply message -----
From: "George Leibert" <gleibert185@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, Dec 26, 2010 11:17
Subject: [Tigers] making air cleaner more theft proof
To: <rfraser@bluefrog.com>, <drmayf@mayfco.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>

Older Rolls Royce's used a metal mesh bag to completely enclose the carb so
knucklehead gas station attendants couldn't 'fiddle' with the adjustments.

Something like that would be ugly but very effective.

A set screw to keep the rod attached to the carb and a lock nut on top would
make it much harder to remove for the person without much in the way of
tools.

My personal favorite would be a large highly trained German Shepherd sitting
in the seat watching the car.

Geo.

B382000283