Re: [Tigers] Check out my photos on Facebook

To: Gary Moore <arado7@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Check out my photos on Facebook
From: Peter Laurinaitis <laurin212@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 13:25:45 -0500
gary - i am guessing this is the automated spam that gets sent to your address
book when you join facebook, it has happened to others i know

this is one of the other reasons i hate facebook.  and yes, im part of the
younger generation (if "40" is still young! at least in my own mind!), but
still think facebook is a waste of time, and brings a lot of downsides with it
(ie, people's houses robbed when they posted they were on vacation, etc, etc),
thus i have never joined

http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=100001206867545&k=Z6E3Y6U2SVX1ZFAJPB63QTRRPQD

http://www.facebook.com/n/?merge_accounts.php&e=tigers%40autox.team.net&c=26e