Re: [Tigers] To Restore, or not Restore, that is the question

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] To Restore, or not Restore, that is the question
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 21:40:06 -0800
 The sill damage looks extensive.  There are two layers of sill and it is
rather a task to deal with.  The rear picture (poor fitting trunk) shows the
torsional twist applied from the accident.  I think it would take a donor
Alpine, plum lines and an often reference tape measure (assuming most don't
have a straightening jig) to bring this one back.

Hummm..., I wonder if anyone has ever left/right donored two cars together.
Even with two real Tigers I can imaging the debate over what VIN number to
use.  :-)
Tom