[Tigers] 15" Tires

To: <mmichels@socal.rr.com>
Subject: [Tigers] 15" Tires
From: "Robert Jaarsma" <jaars@emailmv.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 17:30:24 -0500
Mike you mentioned205/55/15 tires. Most others I have seen mentioned are
205/50/15.  You also have 55 series in front? Do these fit without
modifications?
I try to decide what to put on 15" Panasports. For a what softer ride I
would prefer 55 series. David Munroe mentioned on the list that his 50
series are stiff for regular touring, and that is what do.
Anyone else have comments on 50 or 55 series?
Happy 2011 to all.
Robert