Re: [Tigers] Tigers in registry

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers in registry
From: steve wick <srwick@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 05:43:17 -0800
My Tiger has never been "TAC'd", as I am a distance away from any committee,
so it doesn't appear on the registry. However, several years ago I sent a lot
of pictures and numbers to Norm and he said it's real. One of these days I
hope to take it to Seattle and have it gone over so I can be "official". There
are probably a lot more like me out there somewhere.

Steve