[Tigers] Factory Hardtop Photo

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Factory Hardtop Photo
From: "Jeffrey Nichols" <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 22:18:56 -0500
"Norm Miller and I have copies of the same b&w photograph from Smart Motors,

Madison, WI showing a truckload of cars being unloaded, circa 1966 (i.e.
Tiger

IA's). I maintain that the photo is clear enough that one can find at least

one Tiger with a matching hardtop, and this is the period after Rootes
melded

the two models into one with SOME of the GT features on all Tigers. Norm
maintains

that Tiger's assembled after the handful available either as Sports Tourer
or

Gran Turismo were not available with matching hardtops."

That photo can be found on the Facebook Sunbeam Tiger page or on the Sunbeam
Alpine page:

http://www.sunbeamalpine.org/plugins/p17_image_gallery/popup.php?categoryid=
3
<http://www.sunbeamalpine.org/plugins/p17_image_gallery/popup.php?categoryid
=3&p17_sectionid=1&p17_imageid=142> &p17_sectionid=1&p17_imageid=142

                                                              Jeff