Re: [Tigers] 3M Film

To: Peter MacDonald <macdonald49@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 3M Film
From: arado7@sbcglobal.net
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 03:15:11 -0800 (PST)
To continue the subject I used the "clear bra" film purchased on ebay for my
Chrysler crossfire nose. Tedious job installing but protects from stone chips.
Peel and stick. Used left over on my Tiger hardtop arena. It's transparent so
precision pattern is not required.It protects the paint against abrasion. peel
off and no paint damage on my 30 yr. lacquer.   Gary  B9472283 tac311