Re: [Tigers] In search of a Choke knob/cable

To: rfraser@bluefrog.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] In search of a Choke knob/cable
From: Allan Ballard <allanballard@att.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 14:23:02 -0500
I used an Alpine choke cable/knob assembly for my Tiger's  Edelbrock manual
choke carb.

It matches perfectly.

I found a NOS assembly on ebay but the assemblies in good, clean used
condition should be readily available from
used part vendors.

I can recommend a vendor or two if you wish; just wrote me off-list.

Allan Ballard
MK1a Tiger
SIV Alpine

I found a NOS on