Re: [Tigers] RX7 Brakes..update

To: "Samouce's" <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] RX7 Brakes..update
From: Owain Lloyd <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 23:49:05 -0500
looking a sweet setup duke.
i very much look forward to seeing your detailed writeup when its
installed and tested.

personally, i run the fiat rotors and mustang calipers with dale's
e-brake cables.
took a bit of work to get a master that worked well.  especially when
i run the massive hopper's stopper's fronts.

discs on the back make a huge difference.  especially not needing to
constantly adjust them.  if you run large wheels with good airflow,
the the fronts last surprisingly well with modern pads.   if you push
hard on a track with a hot motor the fronts will need attention too.
the hoppers stoppers are awesome and not too pricey, for what your
get.