Re: [Tigers] Rootespart (Holland)

To: Rollright@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Rootespart (Holland)
From: Allan Ballard <allanballard@att.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 20:13:30 -0500
I ordered a pair of master cylinders (brake and clutch) from this firm.

They never arrived and I requested a refund.

Eventually I did get a refund but it took a while.

I learned that the firm is operated part time, weekends only, with the owner
traveling
on his "real" job weekdays.

This firm provides several scarce parts, including crank dampers for Alpines
and I
hope they get their act back together.

Other orders I have placed with this firm were filled routinely, no problem.

So my experience is mixed although all good except for the one order.

I haven't ordered chrome parts but other parts I have received have been as
advertised and of
good quality.

Allan Ballard
MK1a Tiger