[Tigers] Mazda brake comvertion

To: wsamouce@kc.rr.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Mazda brake comvertion
From: Carmods@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 10:11:13 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 1/10/2011 7:19:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
wsamouce@kc.rr.com writes:

Because the
RX7 cable outer sheath is clamped to the caliper, I  will not need that on
the hand brake side.  I will only know if this  will work once I have the
caliper mounted and then start to work  it.

Hi Duke,

I'm not sure what you are saying here, but you must  attach the outer
sheath to the caliper at one end, as shown in your picture,  and the sheath
must
be grounded at the handle bracket or body at the other end  . Otherwise you
will be pulling the whole caliper forward  when you apply the parking brake.

John  Logan