Re: [Tigers] Mazda brake conversion

To: CoolVT@aol.com, wsamouce@kc.rr.com, tigers@autox.team.net, Carmods@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Mazda brake conversion
From: <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 19:15:42 +0000
Hey Theo,

Makes sense. Once I get the brakes mounted, I will take a look at the handbrake
end. I have an idea that may work. Thinking of making a plate that will secure
the other end of the cable sheath at the hole in the body where the stock cable
comes through the body. This will give the cable some bend for the suspension
travel. I will just have a very short stock cable with the adapter I bought to
the RX7 cable end.

Will take lots of pictures.

If that does not work, I will spend the $120 for a Lokar. With the project thus
far is up to $360, 33% more for a brake cable would really suck.

Duke
B382002037