Re: [Tigers] Tiger Air Cleaner

To: rfraser@bluefrog.com, michael.s.king@gmail.com, jsnell22001@q.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Air Cleaner
From: FHSLOTH13@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 10:25:22 EST
Tiger Tom did sell these cast aluminum air cleaners back in about 1992  or
so. There were 152 units made; a unit consists of top plate, bottom plate
and  the tiger head hold down nut. Each set was numbered and each piece has
that  particular serial number. They were made in the Lehigh Valley, PA. The
last  unit went to Wally Swift.

Someone in Florida made reproductions of this air cleaner but without the
serial numbers. I guess you could call these after after market
reproductions.  :)

Fred Baum
Owner of set #71

In a message dated 1/14/2011 9:01:00 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,