Re: [Tigers] Looking for Mk II parts

To: Jeffrey Nichols <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Looking for Mk II parts
From: Tom Parker <tkparker1941@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 09:54:40 -0500
Alex,

If you are looking for a chrome headlight rim I can probably help. The
painted rims may be hard to find. Take a look at MGs and / or Triumphs /
Healeys. The rim is pretty generic; no eyebrows or other "improvements." I
have a friend who monitors the Tiger's site who may have access to a
fiberglass fan shroud, and another friend who has non-stock replacement
overflow tanks. if you're interested I can put you in touch with them. Jeff
is right, the stainless trim is hard to find and not cheap.

Tom

' 67 Mark 2