[Tigers] fuel pump data

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Tigers] fuel pump data
From: Rollright@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 12:16:03 EST
Hello all,

Ron Frazer got back to me on what the SU designation was for a fuel pump
for a M1A (and a Mk1 as well.

It it a AUF 301. So I contacted Burlen to see if it was available, as their
 website didn't have it listed. I received the following reply. Hope it
helps.

Jim Armstrong

DEAR SIR
-  Auf 301 fuel pump has now  been superseded to AZX 1308 we can supply
this pump in the old style with  contact points or in a electronic version.
AZX 1308 POINTS TYPE  #65.00
AZX1308EN ELECTRONIC  NEGATIVE EARTH   #75.00
PLUS CARRIAGE  + V.A.T WHERE  APPLICABLE.
REGARDS
Customer  Services
Customer  Services Advisor
Burlen  Fuel Systems Limited - The SU and AMAL Carburetter  Companies