Re: [Tigers] fuel pump

To: <Rollright@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] fuel pump
From: "Rense, Mark (GE, Appl & Light)" <mark.rense@ge.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 11:08:13 -0500
When I needed a stock fuel pump a few years ago Rick at SS steered me to
Moss Motors and part numbers 377-161 (points) or 377-255 (solid state).
These are the same pumps as used in the late BJ8 Big Healeys.

Looking at the SU site in the UK, I see that the AZX 1308EN is on sale
right now for $88.00, but it will cost you $36.00 to get it to the
States. Still a good price for a new SU pump.

I switched to higher output Holley pumps when the RW horsepower passed
the 250 mark.

Bugz