Re: [Tigers] MK1s with 289s

To: "Jeffrey Nichols" <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] MK1s with 289s
From: "James Lindner" <jliny5@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 23:07:24 -0500
?I know I am getting off topic here...but in that color photo of B9470005
from the 64 NY Auto Show do I see a black steering wheel? I own Tiger
9470033 and I just went to great lengths to get a restored wooden wheel
based upon the general consensus that all Tigers came from the factory with
wood steering wheels, although some do say the very early Tigers had black
plastic wheels...Oh well I guess I now have it covered either way.

Jim Lindner
B9470033