Re: [Tigers] The two big auctions completed - no Tigers

To: slaifman@socal.rr.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] The two big auctions completed - no Tigers
From: Landcmitch@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 19:28:31 -0500 (EST)
Here it is

_http://www.mecum.com/auctions/lot_detail.cfm?LOT_ID=FL0111-104372&entryRow=1262_

(http://www.mecum.com/auctions/lot_detail.cfm?LOT_ID=FL0111-104372&entryRow=1262)

 Charlie

In a message dated 1/25/2011 4:23:14 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
slaifman@socal.rr.com writes:

Whoops!

I found it listed for auction, a reported below, but is  was "Lot S45
1964 Sunbeam Tiger", and the auction was in May 23-28 2007,  at:

# America's Premier Muscle Car Sale
# All Collector Cars
#  Boone County Fairgrounds
8791 North Route 76
ZIP: 61008
# Belvidere, IL auction.

Maybe it  didn't sell, and would be offered again (?)

Steve

/Steve  Laifman/

/Editor - /*/TigersUnited.com/*  <http://www.tigersunited.com>