Re: [Tigers] more cubes

To: <rande@thecia.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] more cubes
From: "jim" <jim@island.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 17:42:02 -0800
A little bit off the topic but my dad bought a new '68 Falcon Futura sports
coupe with a 289 2v.... he also had a brochure for that model and it listed
2 v8 options... the 289 2v and the 302 4v ... can't recall the HP ratings.
 I wonder if the Mustang or others of that year listed the 2 different cu.
In. v8's ??

Jim
B382000446