Re: [Tigers] Fw: Hard Top Source

To: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fw: Hard Top Source
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 09:06:04 +0000
Hi Michael,

you are right, they are a little thicvker in places due to the strength
of the fiberglass.

They are a good top and fit well though. They are also a lot lighter as
someone previously said so reduce weight and the tiger race guys use
them over here.

the steel tops here tend to be pretty rusty so if you have a GT alpine
with no soft top, they are a good option., Obviously they are also an
improvement in a hot climate over the back canvas roof.

If I am passing them,  I will take some photos and put them up for the
list.

If there is interest, I am happy to speak to them and  see if they would
do a deal for a batch to go overseas. - I know about a dozen went to the
USA a few years back.

regards

Jeff

In message