Re: [Tigers] Stay warm!

To: <jrv309@charter.net>, "Tiger News Group" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Stay warm!
From: "awtiger" <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 18:44:50 -0600
Thanks, Jerry!  Andy Walker here from Edmond, OK...we're not used to this
kind of weather!!!  What's more, we hate this stuff!!!!  Needless to say,
the Tiger is sittin' right where he was the last time I parked him...and
he's not gonna venture out in this stuff!!  Hope everyone is well, warm and
dry.

Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
B382001600LRXFE