Re: [Tigers] warm out here

To: rande@thecia.net, Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] warm out here
From: Steve Laifman <slaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 13:59:27 -0800
Well, Rande,

Maybe THAT is why so many of the unrestored, rust free, Tigers (and
other collectible cars) come from Southern California.  Not many places
salt their roads, here, unless it's in a mountain area that actually has
snow on the road.  Ski Resorts and the ski runs make most of their own snow!

Look where Wayne Carini (Chasing Classic Cars) on the Discovery Channel
goes to buy and sell his cars! here.

http://dhd.discovery.com/tv/chasing-classic-cars/chasing-classic-cars.html

Steve

/Steve Laifman/