Re: [Tigers] Mercum Tiger - $80k Question?

To: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Mercum Tiger - $80k Question?
From: Jeffery Randall <jefferyrandall@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 21:49:22 -0500
You know  or don t know I m In the  auto business, as just an example, I
picked up a 1971 Chevelle SS 454 4 spd no motor or tranny, a friend of mine
gave me a motor & tranny for nothing, by the time it was together and
presentable it stood me better than 28k.I was lucky to get 18k for it after
2 years. The man who came with the guy that bought it said " I told you its
cheaper to buy one thats already been done than to do it yourself" And I
thought to myself, he s RIGHT! Let this be a lesson for us all.
Jeff