Re: [Tigers] seeking information

To: rfraser@bluefrog.com, Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] seeking information
From: Steve Laifman <slaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 11:33:34 -0800
Ron,

The "Supplement" is just that.  Those parts that were NOT in the Alpine
catalog.

A number of the Parts Lists are published in TigersUnited.com. The
original Rootes original Alpine Parts List, The earlier Rootes Parts
List (Mk I), the later Rootes Tiger Parts List (Mk II), as well as the
colored wiring diagram.

A Rootes Factory Publication meant as an addendum to the complete
Sunbeam Parts List. This details the unique Tiger ("260") parts that are
NOT listed in the "Sunbeam" version. Both Rootes part numbers and
supplier part numbers are given in most cases. This includes the
invaluable original Ford part numbers, wherein Ford parts are used.
Large scale exploded parts views, with annotated identification
references abound.

See all the links to the documents at:

http://tigersunited.com/resources/

Steve