Re: [Tigers] Problems with Tiger List Digest messages...

To: Bill Waite <fordlandia@sbcglobal.net>, Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Problems with Tiger List Digest messages...
From: Steve Laifman <slaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 11:24:21 -0800
Bill,

What you are experiencing is the space-saving technique for reducing the
space taken on the servers for mail.

All materials, such as attachments and character formatting have been
removed.

This is not new, nor only on the "digest".

For instance, <BRK> is substituted for a "Break". The sender should now
this by now and not try to use "attachments" or text enhancements.

Steve

/Steve Laifman/

/Editor - /*/TigersUnited.com/* <http://www.tigersunited.com>