Re: [Tigers] Black Tiger

To: "mike schreiner" <mikeflbmer@yahoo.com>, <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Black Tiger
From: "bob webb" <bobjeanbeams@roadrunner.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 22:38:35 -0500
mike,
   that's a nice looking car. and you said it best. the owner is happy with
what he has. strange that others think he has to ask them first as to
whether he can do his thing. it's easy to change body panels. i remember an
odd beam that showed up at the te/ae united at indy many years ago. it had
1959 cadillac rear fins and tail lights.