Re: [Tigers] Non-Tiger

To: Buck Trippel <BuckTrippel@Verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Non-Tiger
From: Chris Thompson <chris@cthompson.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 10:14:56 -0500
For the parts manual that is up on TigersUnited.com, I scanned
everything at 300 dpi on a VERY high-end Banctec scanner that was
available to me at the time.  I then used PaperPort from Nuance to
convert all of the images to searchable PDF's.  So you can search on the
text, and it brings up the images.

The software is expensive, but I "tithe" to Nuance to keep current with
the software.  If you scan the pages, I would be happy to convert them
all to searchable PDF's for you.

Best Regards,
Chris
B382000331