Re: [Tigers] Exhaust pipe and clearance

To: "'Dave Munroe'" <dave@munroe.ca>, <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Exhaust pipe and clearance
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 17:03:10 -0500
        Not certain if you have Headers or a stock system by your note.

Stock system - loosen the 2 bolts for the down pipe at the exhaust manifold
to get some adjustment.

Header system - you might be able to get some adjustment at the collector
flange otherwise you may need to flatten the pipe a little where it contacts
the frame.

Ron Fraser