Re: [Tigers] cardboard for seat backs

To: "'bob webb'" <bobjeanbeams@roadrunner.com>, "'Tom Parker'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] cardboard for seat backs
From: "Will Seay" <wseay@embarqmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 12:45:32 -0500
Suggestion:  You will probably be using pop rivets to hold the cardboard in
place.  Because they stick up, the heads of the rivets are the first thing to
wear through the vinyl seat covering.  Put a strip of nylon tape over all the
rivet heads that will be against the vinyl so the rivets will be less likely to
wear through.

-Will B382001570