Re: [Tigers] Centerforce Clutch

To: AAAGLASSS@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net, Samouce's <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Centerforce Clutch
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 22:33:27 -0700 (PDT)
If you have an O'Rileys auto parts store they can have any of the 3
Centerforce clutch kits the following day(2 at the most-depending on time of
the day when you order) and they are cheaper than Summit or Jegs etc. They
sell lots of the same items. For example I'm running an Accel electronic
dizzy. I made the mistake of using the resistor that reduces the 12 volts to
9.2 or whatever the exact voltage is out to the points. It burned up the
electronic component inside the dizzy. Summits tech person confirmed that I
had to run 12 volts to the dizzy.O'Rileys had it the next day and although I
don't remember the cost, it was cheaper than Jegs and Summit and there is no
shipping cost to pay. I will check asap (my memory isn't very good)what the
price is on the 3 clutch kits that Centerforce made for a SBF when I bought
mine. There may well be more or less now but I will post the information to
see if I'm nuts or not.They will also match the price of the
 competition, such as AutoZone, Coast to Coast etc. etc.
TtT