Re: [Tigers] Engine is out....man that was EASY!

To: "Jerry & Maureen (Mo)" <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Engine is out....man that was EASY!
From: <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 18:57:33 +0000
Hey Jerry,

I have not touched the CAT club headers yet.  That is what you get out of the
box, great quality!  I found the shortblock on Crag's List locally.  The seller
had all receipts for a $4600 build.  I paid $2000.  It was already ballanced
with 28oz imballance, I just stayed with the 28oz when I got the flywheel.  I
figure the 22 less oz's will be more HP :^).

I just figured out that I need longer rocker studs....yet another call to
Summit, they love me right now.  Its looking like the chrome valve covers will
fit with one gasket.....very cool.

Duke
B382002037