Re: [Tigers] Fuel Pump Issues--Update

To: <rfraser@bluefrog.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fuel Pump Issues--Update
From: "James Lindner" <jliny5@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 20:32:22 -0400
Ron

Thanks. This is on the guys at the restoration shop that was doing the body
work since it stopped working while they had it. They work on mostly jags
but they are familiar with the SU pumps. Just sent the shop an email to
double check things per Mayf's and Gary's email about the on demand aspects
of the SU. Will follow up with them via phone in the AM. Since they are
almost 1+ hours away I might just have them change it out and then consider
other options later.
Jim