[Tigers] Finally running

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Finally running
From: "Curt Hoffman" <choffman9@cinci.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 16:34:05 -0400
Well, after two years of solid neglect up on blocks, but having installed
almost all the known Cooling modifications as documented by Tiger Tom et al,
I fired up the Tiger today. Started right up (with new gas of course), and
purred like a kitten. Didn't have enough gas to see if it would still get
too hot, plus it was raining like crazy, so will wait for  another day this
week to really check it out. Plus having insurance on the car would probably
be a good idea. That oversize fan, and electric fan added on, really move
some air. I am optimistic for a brighter and cooler future than what I had
at the Washington DC TEAE United (the last time the poor thing was on the
road).

Funny too- after owning it for about 6 years I finally pulled the hardtop
off and what do you know- -there is a soft top under there and in pretty
good shape.

Curt