Re: [Tigers] Rear Bulb Replacement

To: "'James Lindner'" <jliny5@cox.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Rear Bulb Replacement
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 10:43:14 -0400
Jim
        This should give you a bit of a visual check as to which type of
bulb holder you have.

The flange of the non removable bulb holder is 1" in diameter and looks just
bigger than where the bulb holder.

The flange of the removable bulb holder is 1 3/8" in diameter; flange looks
much bigger than the bulb holder.

Ron Fraser