Re: [Tigers] Engine dyno breaking-in and power runs.

To: wsamouce@kc.rr.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Engine dyno breaking-in and power runs.
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 11:46:46 -0400 (EDT)
Duke,
Most of the dyno print outs show the HP/TQ from 3,500 and above.   I've
always wanted to know what the specs were from 2,000-3,500 because 90% of  the
time the engine is in that range.  Seems that I got some vague reasons  of
"that's just the way the machine is set up".  Just a thought you might  want
to discuss with the operator. And then again maybe you don't care what it
is in that range:-)
Mark

In a message dated 4/22/2011 10:56:09 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,