[Tigers] Found Tools . . .

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Found Tools . . .
From: "Lon" <lon@sedona.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 17:17:15 -0700
Cleaning out the garage, (again . . . way too much crap).  I found part of
my old tool kit for a Tiger I owned in 1966.  Believe this is the last of my
parts hoard. Three superslim wrenches, adjustable "King Dick" (love that
name), and hub cap puller.  Was going to ebay them but thought I'd check
here first to see if anyone needs these to compete a project.  Be happy to
blast them, and will if you desire, but the patina is nice.

Also happy to send shots, and need a reasonable offer.  Whole thing goes, I
don't need to part it out, just want it gone to a good home since I've had
these for 45 years.  Off list is fine, lon@sedona.net.