Re: [Tigers] charging problem

To: 'Tom Parker' <tkparker1941@gmail.com>, tigers@autox.team.net, Kirk
Subject: Re: [Tigers] charging problem
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 23:32:35 -0700 (PDT)
Group-I have been out of state for the past 3 weeks and lost use of a pc the
2nd day gone. I also had no transportation-the last time I allow that to
happen. I had responded to the post concerning the 331 gear and posi- if that
is still available, would the owner please contact me off list. Im also looking
for a decent set of hubcaps.

As for the light causing the generator to no longer charge- I would try
polarizing the VR. Have no idea if that is the fix but years ago, I often had
to polarize the VR to get my ginny to start charging again.Good luck Tom P.
Both Tom Hall and Theo have a fix for the charging light and the gauge voltage
stabilzer for lack of a better adjective. Two cures in one part.I have Theo's
but to be honest I was only told Tom had the same thing. I suppose Im taking
for granted his also has the small light bulb to insert in place of the stock
bulb.
TtT