[Tigers] FW: Annual All British Motorcar Show and Swap Meet

To: "Tiger list" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] FW: Annual All British Motorcar Show and Swap Meet
From: "Kenda Sawhill" <sawhill@att.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 17:37:42 -0700
  _____

Just a heads up for those with in driving distance to Sacramento, looking to
be another great show! Mac Sawhill B9470860

**ALERT  ONLY 8 days left**

Have you registered for the Annual All British Motorcar Show & Swap Meet on
May 22nd?  Sunday, May 22, 201 at the Yolo County Fairgrounds is the place
to be for your complete British connection.  See vendors of new and used
parts, food vendors, and beautiful cars and motorcycles in the show, as well
as many on sale in the swap area.  We will have a silent auction with
exciting items donated by businesses and individuals!  Pre-registration
closes Friday, May 6th, so hurry before the prices go up!  Go to our web
site, www.ubscc.org, and download the registration form or pay on-line, just
follow the links!

As of April 28, there are 15 trophy classes and 100 show cars and
motorcycles with room for more.  We also have room for more business and
swap vendors, so take a moment to send in the registration form if you want
to participate in this great event!

The following vehicles are one entrant away from setting another trophy
class:

MG TD, MGBGT, MG 74 =- 80, Austin Healey 100-4, Triumph TR2 & TR3, Triumph
TR3A & TR3B, Lotus, Vintage Mini, Land Rover, Morris Minor Traveller, and
Motorcycles.

The following vehicles are two entries away from setting another trophy
class:

MG TC, MG TF, Aston Martin, Austin, Jaguar E-Type, Jaguar XJ8, Jaguar XKR,
Rolls Royce, New Mini, and Sunbeam.

We are the only All British event that sets the trophy classes based on
pre-registrations, so make the most of this show and enter your vehicle!  If
you dont see the class you want, get your friends to register TODAY!
Pre-registration allows us to set the trophy classes and organize the field,
so please dont wait, register now!  Cant remember if you registered or
not?  A full list of entrants and trophy classes may be found at
www.UBSCC.org.  See who has entered with what car and where they are coming
from.  Caravan with fellow British car owners if possible!  This is a great
event that should not be missed!  If you dont have a car to enter, remember
that this is free for the attending public, so come out and see all the
British beauties and support the vendors and individuals that make this
event possible.