Re: [Tigers] sea crest green #30

To: Jeffery Randall <jefferyrandall@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] sea crest green #30
From: Steve Laifman <slaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 01 May 2011 13:43:34 -0700
Sure, Jeff,

   1. Just take some green pea soup (I recommend "Andersen's")
      http://www.peasoupandersens.com/
      <http://www.peasoupandersens.com/>
   2. (It's on my way between Los Angeles and Vandenberg AFB.)
   3. Add some cream until you get to the color you want.
   4. Apply with a spray gun
   5. Liberally coat the finish with a "Clear Coat"
   6. Keep out of the sun!

Now, if we were talking a British Racing Green, the results would be
more towards my liking.  But, everyone has their own taste.

Steve

/Steve Laifman/

/Editor - /*/TigersUnited.com/* <http://www.tigersunited.com>