Re: [Tigers] Please Remove My Email From This List

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Please Remove My Email From This List
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 19:54:16 -0600
Larry Mayfield wrote:
> folks, there was a serious server/software issue theat Mark had to
> contend with. I suspect it involved reloading some of the old
> information.  The simple fix is to stop jumping up and down, go to the
> bottom of the page and unsubscribe using the old password you used
> previously. See if that helps.

Unfortunately the mailman interface in the 'unsubscribe' may or may not
work for some folks.  Things are still messed up on the server.  When I get
back from California late next week my priority will be getting the Team.Net
services migrated to a much newer and robust server, lots of software
upgrades
and such.  Until then, though, I can't really offer any real fixes.

Sorry, folks.

mjb.

tigers@autox.team.net