Re: [Tigers] Lockheed Servo

To: Tod Brown <todbrown@roadrunner.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Lockheed Servo
From: Gary <garywinblad@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 17:02:09 -0700
Some more info...
I had one of those servos in my Tiger for a short time about 15 years
ago.
1.  I got it free and it was already adapted to the Tiger
2.  It gave me NO trouble
3.  Boost was about the same as stock 5inch
4.  It doesn't have a big vacuum canister so as soon as you
    Kill the engine,  boost is gone

What I did and I highly recommend is remove the servo and
Put in a 3/4in tandem master, it works really good.

Gary

Sent from my iPhone