Re: [Tigers] paint code 11

To: David or Gary Franchi <wwwdg@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] paint code 11
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 12:20:42 -0700 (PDT)
I think I better return with some light sand paper as Im positive the rivets
are original as is the Tiger. Perhaps I was looking at the wrong stamping as I
would have sworn I recall seeing "39" when I purchased this Tiger. The black is
peeling off and Im certain the red is the orginal paint. I will be back
tomorrow working on my friends S2 Alpine (What a Beauty, I cant wait for
everyone to see this restoration)and I will post my finding. Meanwhile, THANKS
for all the responses from the great members on the LIST.
Tony

tigers@autox.team.net