[Tigers] odd project - beam racer?

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] odd project - beam racer?
From: Cullen McCann <cmccann@lwpb.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 13:28:12 -0500
Hey friends...

Here is an oddball project. This came up on my barnfinds.com subscription, and
it's on eBay so you may have already seen it. FUGLY...I hope it has some huge
racing heritage otherwise id have to pass for many reasons...but I kinda take
a portion of this as good news. The seller wants 7 grand for it and states
that he doesn't know if its real. ( doesn't look like it to me...floor boards,
trans tunnel etc are all wrong...) but the good news is the barn finds.com
editors think it would be a steal at 7 grand if it were legit. Also, the
editors say Tigers are "much sought after and command high prices.."

Thought that commentary was good exposure for the mark in general....maybe?

There you go...

Cullen
1452 LROFE

tigers@autox.team.net