[Tigers] Tiger Tach

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger Tach
From: "Mike and Jeri Sutter" <mjsutter@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 16:41:24 -0700
Does anyone need, or know someone who needs a Tiger Tachometer?

 I have the original out of my Mk1A #2475. I no longer have the car. I
replaced this original unit with a modified Alpine tach and subsequently sold
the car.

I found the tach in the shop about a year ago. It worked when removed from the
car way back when. The face is excellent, the interior behind the face is
shedding the flat white paint. The needle is faded. Glass is good. The bezel
has a tiny deformation.

For sale, make me an offer. Its in So Cal.

I'll send pics if you send me an email.

M Sutter Ramona CA
mjsutter@cox.net

tigers@autox.team.net