[Tigers] Tiger For Sale

To: Tiger List List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger For Sale
From: Peter Laurinaitis <LAURIN212@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 17:27:43 -0400
Thinking of selling one of my Tigers, its the Gulf Racing Blue light blue
color, original color, no rust, very solid driver, new carpets, new seat pads,
new stainless exhaust, clutch and brake master cylinders, clutch slave
cylinder, new walnut dash, new tires, new LAT 70's from SS, new shocks, new
windshield glass, new driving lights, optima battery, etc.  Has original fan
shroud, AC air cleaner, remote oil filter assembly.  All stock.  All numbers
matching.  Exterior paint is a bit tired, but this is one of the most solid
no-rust Tiger bodies I have seen.  Its been authenticated (TAC'd).  Clean
title in hand.  I just got back my other Tiger after a 3-year bare-metal
restoration, and thinning down the Tiger fleet a bit to introduce some new
species to the garage, so selling this one.  As you might recall, i sold my
dark blue Tiger couple months back, first guy that looked at it, took it.  I'm
asking $40k for this one.  Forward any inquiries to me.  Pic link below.  Ill
prepare a more fulsome ad when i get a chance.  Thks, Peter.
laurin212@yahoo.com

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v650/peter212/IMG_0003-1.jpg

tigers@autox.team.net