Re: [Tigers] Fuel pump flow rate question

To: "Rense, Mark (GE, Appl & Light)" <mark.rense@ge.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fuel pump flow rate question
From: Owain Lloyd <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 11:09:33 -0400
nice accurate explaination.  thanks.  be aware the holley red is LOUD and has
failed on me a couple of times (clogged with bits of it internally breaking
down - blew fuse - worked after cleaning).  I prefer Carter now.  quieter,
better mountings, more choice of pumps, smaller, more reliable, less pressure
drop at high flow.

also a pressure regulator helps.  you can have a 7psi pump and restrict the
carb input to 5-6 psi.